VintageBonanza Forum Forum Index VintageBonanza Forum
A Forum for Beechcraft Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Access to gear and flap indicator light bulbs in B35

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VintageBonanza Forum Forum Index -> Maintenance Items
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jkennedy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:45 pm    Post subject: Access to gear and flap indicator light bulbs in B35 Reply with quote

I have posted this question on another forum but would be anxious to hear more advice I have a burnt out flap indicator light and would like to replace it. It is in the original configuration and accessing the bulb is perplexing. Any advice
jkennedy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:51 pm    Post subject: B35 Flap and gear indicator light replacement Reply with quote

Answered my own question, under the pilot side cowling there is an access panel, when you remove the batch of screws you can see the back side of the panel and locate the lights for the flaps and gear. the light bullbs are inserted in a black tube approximately 2.5 inches long and about half way down the tube is a lens, the bulb can be removed from the tube and replaced then you need to put the bulb and tube into the socket and slip the tube over the plastic cover that shows in the cockpit. Took longer to take the screws out and replace them than it did to replace the bulb.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VintageBonanza Forum Forum Index -> Maintenance Items All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: