VintageBonanza Forum Forum Index VintageBonanza Forum
A Forum for Beechcraft Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nose Wheel Fender

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VintageBonanza Forum Forum Index -> General Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dong

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:45 am    Post subject: Nose Wheel Fender Reply with quote

A friend has a nose wheel fender for an older Bonanza. Does anyone know if any of the 47 35's came with those fenders? Anyone with a parts book that could look that up and post a part number.

Thanks,
VinceGlorioso

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:53 pm    Post subject: Nose wheel scraper Reply with quote

The catalog shows the Nose Wheel Scraper is 35-825175. As far as I know, these were on the 35-G35 models ... if they were not removed after they left the factory.
tfrymire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine was removed. I have it stored in a box. I think it's in the attic somewhere.
dong

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:34 am    Post subject: Re: Nose wheel scraper Reply with quote

Thanks, I'll check it out.

VinceGlorioso wrote:
The catalog shows the Nose Wheel Scraper is 35-825175. As far as I know, these were on the 35-G35 models ... if they were not removed after they left the factory.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VintageBonanza Forum Forum Index -> General Topics All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: