VintageBonanza Forum Forum Index VintageBonanza Forum
A Forum for Beechcraft Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Zeftronics VR

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VintageBonanza Forum Forum Index -> Maintenance Items
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alan

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: Zeftronics VR Reply with quote

I am about to install a newly purchased Zeftronics, G1350N, solid-state voltage regulator and need a little more data for a F337 " field approval".

My installation is D35, E-225, Delco 1101887 generator, and replacing Delco 1118704 regulator.

If anyone has a copy of an approved F337 or any other info or data, I would appreciate the help... It shouldn't be too big of deal, but more data is better!

Thanks, Alan
Bryan Wells

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:32 am    Post subject: Zeftronics info Reply with quote

I don't have any approved 337 forms for this, but it should be written up as a FAA-PMA direct replacement as per part number cross reference material provided by Zeftronics. Can also contact Zeftronics directly and they may have more data to send you.

Zeftronics
1622 E. Whaley St.
Longview, TX
Phone: 903/758-6661
mt

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:33 pm    Post subject: 337 for regulator replacement Reply with quote

Does anyone have a 337 replacing the voltage regulator with a solid state Generator Control Unit? The DAR I'm working with has requested any prior data for his field approval.

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VintageBonanza Forum Forum Index -> Maintenance Items All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: