VintageBonanza Forum Forum Index VintageBonanza Forum
A Forum for Beechcraft Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

data for changing fuel/wobble pump

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VintageBonanza Forum Forum Index -> General Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
William

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:56 am    Post subject: data for changing fuel/wobble pump Reply with quote

where can I get data for changing a plunger type fuel unit to the wobble type?

Thanks William
Bryan Wells

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: Changing older style manual pump with later style. Reply with quote

I think you would reference the Beech Shop Manual as per the approved engine conversions listed. Look at the pages that reference approved engines. It talks about required items when changing engines. You are probable on your own when doing the conversion, you don't need a STC since it's an approved listed Beech item, so just a 337 and list the Beech Manual as the approval or reference item.
William

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is installation instrutions from raytheon as a kit to reference

William
Bryan Wells

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:13 pm    Post subject: Kit for wobble pump conversion Reply with quote

Do you have a kit number? I haven't heard of one, but that doesn't mean there isn't one. Was the kit part of a engine upgrade or just wobble pump conversion?
William

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:18 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
Brian,

Just received Beechcraft Installation Instructions for the Bonanza Fuel Unit, Part 35-924230-7 (wobble) from Raytheon Technical. This six page instruction refers to Kit 35-576 S issued on 8-25-51 and revised on 4-15-55 and 1-12-72. Bottom line: 1) rework bracket assembly (35-410146), 2) install the -6 and -8 reinforcements to the bracket assemblies. There other important checks and replacements to perform but, nothing more major than items 1) and 2). I have a copy of the instructions that I can fax to you if you want.
Quote:

Bryan Wells

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:12 am    Post subject: Beech kit to install wobble pump Reply with quote

Sure, that would be fine, can you scan them and attach to a email or upload, would be good to have them available to others.

thanks in advance.
William

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My last post was a quote from another post that was the kit info I was looking for.

Sorry for the confusion
William
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VintageBonanza Forum Forum Index -> General Topics All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: