VintageBonanza Forum Forum Index VintageBonanza Forum
A Forum for Beechcraft Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any V-Tail Drivers in the Seattle area?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VintageBonanza Forum Forum Index -> General Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chad Baasch

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:57 am    Post subject: Any V-Tail Drivers in the Seattle area? Reply with quote

Good evening, all! I'll keep things brief, but I'm looking for an experienced early (1953 D35, E225-8, basic VFR instruments,) V-Tail pilot that might want to help a guy out & maybe make a buck or two in the process. I am purchasing the airplane and it's currently hangared at Southwestern WA Regional (Kelso, WA, KKLS). I'm researching options for PP flight training and will need an appropriately-rated CFI as well, but it doesn't necessarily need to be the same person that just brings her home to the Seattle area. By 'area,' I mean for now, most likely either Boeing Field (KBFI) in Seattle or Paine Field (KPAE) about 30 miles north of Seattle, near Everett. If I can enlist the services of a CFI willing to provide instruction, naturally I'd have the airplane based at the airfield of their choosing.

Cheers, and many thanks in advance!

Chad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VintageBonanza Forum Forum Index -> General Topics All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: