VintageBonanza Forum Forum Index VintageBonanza Forum
A Forum for Beechcraft Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

VB forum - where have you been!?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VintageBonanza Forum Forum Index -> General Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
docmirror

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: VB forum - where have you been!? Reply with quote

Well, I've owned my plane for about 1.5 years already, and just found the foums. Argh, I've been looking for one for a while, guess the internet is just too big these days.

Hallo, I'm Doc, and I'm a Bonanza-holic. I own a beautiful 1950 B35. Currently flying in the central southwest part of the country. My plane was originally owned by Duane Cole, and has been kept pretty much orignal in the looks department. It has a E225 engine now and 88" electric prop. Collins and King radios, Cleveland brakes, and a few other useful mods. The plane is partial polished, and part painted Ferrari red, with some unusual checker patterns.

I look forward to conversing with other 'aholics like me.

Regards,

Doc
Bryan Wells

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: B35 Bonanza Reply with quote

I have met Duane Cole and wife before, and I'm in Texas, I want to see the B35, that is a great model Bonanza, you will surely enjoy it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VintageBonanza Forum Forum Index -> General Topics All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: