VintageBonanza Forum Forum Index VintageBonanza Forum
A Forum for Beechcraft Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Good Deals...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VintageBonanza Forum Forum Index -> General Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:10 am    Post subject: Good Deals... Reply with quote

Sam's Club has Aeroshell oils available! 100W, 100W+, 15W50 Multi-wt.

Online or may be stocked by some local clubs. Looks like you can order online and later pick it up at your local club.

www.samsclub.com

Search "Aeroshell" for the product numbers, then check you local stores for stock...

I haven't done this yet, but will post the outcome, if succesful or not...

Idea Post your best deal,

Alan
eulmer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:30 pm    Post subject: 100W oil Reply with quote

I score my Avation oil for my bonanza for summertime use from eliteetc.com they have 100W delivered to your door for like $40 a case including shipping the last time I ordered. Ive bought it as low as $34 delivered.(depends on their Fiscal Year maybe?)
http://www.eliteetc.com

They also have deals depending on the quarter/season for gas cards and other promos I've used for winter synth oil that Ive used as well.

-Eric
1950 B35
E-185 215 Prop
Alan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:26 am    Post subject: Sam's still has Aviation Oil Reply with quote

As I mentioned in my first post, Sam's Club does stock Aviation oil in major markets (PHX).... Last week I bought a case of Aeroshell 100W+ for about $39, plus tax. Local suppliers around my field, KDVT, charge about $20 extra! Sooo, check it out in your area or at Sam's website.
Appears that website sales might ship to any store?

Alan
Alan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:36 am    Post subject: Doesn't anyone out there get any "Good Deals". Reply with quote

Maybe I'm just cheap, but I can't believe no one out there knows where to find "Good Deals". If you run across a deal, please share it with us other owners...

It's hard enough to afford an aircraft, even when you get a deal. For me, it's almost impossible to pay some of the exorbitant prices desired by the local shops...

Help us cheap folks out... Espsecially, with a national, big box company which sells aviation supplies or parts.

Thanks,

Alan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VintageBonanza Forum Forum Index -> General Topics All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: