VintageBonanza Forum Forum Index VintageBonanza Forum
A Forum for Beechcraft Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SPAR Inspection

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VintageBonanza Forum Forum Index -> Maintenance Items
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarkC

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:47 pm    Post subject: SPAR Inspection Reply with quote

Does anyone know technicalities of 1947 spars, my 1st annual is in October, spped restriction a must, and inspect spar.

Thanks,,,,,,,,,, serial D-981
bgwells
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:38 pm    Post subject: Spar inspection Model 35 Reply with quote

the center section inspections aren't that big a deal, it's finding someone that has done them before that will be of benefit. I haven't performed one myself but, other owners that have had them done say it's easy to do. You just need access to check the areas called for. Best to first obtain full copy of AD and any SB's and read them and understand them.
Jim Aitken

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:46 pm    Post subject: Spar Inspection Reply with quote

I have a defunct 48 fuselage with a salvageable Beech spar mod and applicable 337 if anyone is interested. No cost except for my time to remove and crate it.

Jim Aitken
Ken B

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject: Spar Reply with quote

Jim,
Is your center spar section still available?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VintageBonanza Forum Forum Index -> Maintenance Items All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: